If you were one of the unfortunate people to not attend this year’s Amsterdam Dance Event with over 380 000 party heads from across the world, fear not, as the official live-streaming partner for ADE, Beatport aired a range of DJ sets, intimate album release parties, and exclusive label showcases—not to mention several ADE panels—taking place in over a dozen venues across the city, including performances from the Beatport Boat and Beatport Studio, multiple showcases and album release parties, and the iconic Amsterdam Music Festival.
To watch the full streams and more, head on over to http://ade.beatport.com/overview
Some of our favourites include
● Richie Hawtin’s ENTER.: Nine hours of techno with lights and ambience to get lost in with the music.
● Carl Cox in the Beatport Studio. Enough said!
● Kenny ‘Dope’ Gonzalez on Oliver Dollar’s Industry Standard showcase, playing it cool while the water police pull over the boat.
● House music legend Marshall Jefferson interviewed by Beatport’s own VP of Media Zel McCarthy, as well as in the Beatport Studio.
● Joris Voorn’s out-of-control fun set full of house and techno classics that turned from a stream into a PARTY.
● BLOND:ISH invited some friends and put the studio in full chill-out mode for their debut album playback complete with incense, feathers, and special mezcal cocktails.
● What So Not in the Beatport Studio: An hour long eclectic, bassy, funky, set that was meant for a living room, not a club.
● Job Jobse vs Elias Mazian on the Beatport Boat: With mostly Dutch locals, disco vibes, sing-a-longs, and smiles.