We’re pleased to announce, the beta testing of Bitwig Studio 2.3 has just started. Anyone with a Bitwig Studio 2 license can download, install and activate the new beta* version, and try out the new features of Bitwig Studio 2.3:
- Phase-4: A new phase manipulation synthesizer
- Time Signature Changes
- New and Improved Time-stretching Algorithms
- Expanded View for Devices
- Instrument & Effect Selector
- Voice Stacking
- and more…
The Bitwig Studio 2.3 Beta installer is available from our download page. Once installed you can download 50 Phase-4 presets from the Package Manager to get started.
A note on beta software:
- Do not use the beta to work on important projects!
- Project files created with the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of Bitwig Studio
- The software is not final, please don’t use it to make tutorials or videos