Internationally renowned producer and audio engineer Clarian (Kompakt, Lost & Found, Turbo) opens a life-changing gateway for producers with ‘The Complete Audio Producer 2020’ (Udemy). This world-first in-depth course makes professional-quality audio production accessible and affordable to all, even total newbies. Newly launched it has shot up with glowing student reviews from zero to 20 years of experience in Audio. All this, without any extra outlay on soft/hardware – students can learn top-level production with just a computer and a set of headphones.
Clarian is making available his peerless experience working with major labels, indies and international publishing houses, tens of millions of streams on multiple platforms grown organically and independently, and collaborating with Grammy-nominated and award-winning production teams as head engineer (mixing/mastering) and co-producer on collaborations with such esteemed artists as Tiga, Matthew Dear, Felix Da Housecat, and Jamie Principle. His private students already adorn and have contributed to some of the biggest names in audio production including Universal, Warner, BBC Radio 1, Landr…
The course has already been endorsed and well received by industry legends including Michael Mayer, Kompakt, Hernan Cattaneo, Visionquest, Tiga, Felix Da Housecat, Balance, Culprit, Guy J, Berhrouz. It also includes a live online vibrant community mentored by key industry names enabling students to submit exercises, engage discussions and reach thousands of listeners worldwide with monthly challenges
Enrolling into the course means lifetime access to over 200 lectures, exercises and resources, 19 hours of video content, tons of starter and completion projects. You also get as a free sample pack and an unreleased mini-album some of which is produced together from scratch. All the samples and recordings throughout the course are completely licensed free for the students to use limited by nothing except their own imagination and skills.
Students will learn to:
* Produce professional-quality audio music productions and SFX with just a computer
* Create and produce a short film score
* Build and test a video game soundtrack
* Engage in monthly challenges streamed to thousands of listeners
* Apply for jobs in audio-related fields with an up to date skillset
* Work on their own projects license-free, mentored by an industry professional
* Use translatable, employable skills e.g. MIDI & Automation
* Understand compression and the nature of sound waves and audio signals
* Finish any projects which have become ‘stuck’
* Freelance remotely on audio productions
* Submit work to labels and publishing companies
Sign up to ‘The Complete Audio Producer’ HERE for a discounted rate.