- Anomie – Machine Learning [Inna Riddim]
Sydney stalwart Sofie Loizou dons her Anomie alias for some IDM-inspired, jungle-leaning breakbeat science.
- Croatian Armor – Same Light Reflects [Posh Isolation]
An uplifting slice of leftfield electronica that is sure to make a few sunrises feel all the more special.
- Spettro – La Caza [Science Cult]
Dusty broken beats and stripped-down percussion snake around a gritty, speaker-busting bassline in this heady cut.
- Bodyjack – Measure Twice, Cut Once [FINA White]
A searing acid lead, chunky drums, and ecstatic vocal stabs make this one hell of a 90s rave nostalgia trip.
- Balatron – Shock [Yuku]
As if the wonky, unhinged, and crunchy half-time, hip-hop flavoured beats aren’t off kilter enough, wait for the redlined bass stabs to hit after the drop.
- Liam Mour – Douro (Mathew Jonson Remix) [Ode To Youth]
Jonson’s distinct sound is instantly recognisable in this lush, warm, and club-ready interpretation of Liam Mour’s shoegaze-inspired original journey.
- Doctor Jeep – F1 [SPE:C]
Fans of bass music on a quirkier, but still party rocking tip should pick up this chunk of funk immediately.
- HØST – Survive (Om Unit Remix) [Hooversound Recordings]
The Bristolian bass don offers up a chunky, breakbeat-driven jungle workout that pushes the boundaries of the genre.
- Forest Drive West – Impulse [R&S]
A murky, tribal-infused workout from one of the most unique and innovative producers in the game.
- Bliss Inc. – Hacking The Planet [Radiant Love]
Little-known St. Petersburg based producer Bliss Inc. takes things back to the 90s with this vibey progressive house ride full of attitude.