Our resident crate digger Andrew Wowk digs up a selection of tracks essential for any DJ record box during October
- Chris Coco, Luca Averna, & Antonio Prosper – Tropical Express [King Of Kong]
Lush, deep house grooves with a touch of Balearic euphoria.
- Vanity Productions – Hair Painted With Copper [Posh Isolation]
An expansive, melancholy ambient piece that skirts the line between dystopian sound design and warm expansiveness.
- Philipp Gorbachev – Sunshine (Vocal Mix) [S108]
The Russian experimentalist seamlessly blends techno, dubstep, and IDM in this dusty, bass-heavy stomper.
- P4V4N & Hyroglifics – All On Black [4NC¥]
The former Foreign Beggars front man continues his solo journey with an incendiary half-time collaboration with Hyroglifics.
- Raul Alvarez – May The Sun Return [Fallen Metropolis]
Beautiful, meditative, and colourful electronica that nourishes the heart and the mind with equal measure.
- Rnbws – Tanok [трип]
Distorted bass hits, electro/ghetto-tech attitude, and tripped-out vocals make this a standout cut from the second Hot Steel compilation.
- SubXtort – American Police State [Format Recordings]
The Chicago-based producer makes a musical and political statement with this loopy, funky banger that is quintessential Midwest techno.
- ZaVen – Star Dust [Sublease Music]
A heady, melodic journey that rewards close listening and is best enjoyed with eyes closed and headphones on.
- Code Walk – Stretch [Peder Mannefelt Produktion]
Code Walk continues to blend genres and influences with an absolutely deadly cut that combines elements of breakbeat, electro, and IDM.
- Confuscius – Hollow Point [4NC¥]
Authentic UK dubstep flavours from the up-and-coming Perth artist.