Our resident selector digs deep to find 10 essentials you may have missed
- SIS – Bargun [Moteur Ville Musique]
A lush, uplifting house journey with sparkling melodies and warm chords.
- Mr. Ho – Stonks Go Up [Klasse Wrecks]
Mr. Ho showcases the breadth of his talent with a change of pace, offering up some fast, funky, and stripped-down techno grooves.
- Code Walk – Bent One Six [RND. Records]
Dark, twisted breakbeat that combines razor-sharp beats with booming bass growls.
- Andy Garvey – This Silence Is False [X-Kalay]
The Australian electro and techno tastemaker delivers a driving, acid-led workout that features a few sneaky classic breakbeat samples thrown in for good measure.
- Pfirter – Certain [ODD/EVEN]
Thunderous percussive rhythms drive the groove while spiralling, metallic leads add a hypnotic edge to this warehouse-ready techno cut.
- Quartz – Cluster Bomb [Samurai Music]
Absolutely deadly half-time drum and bass for the heads-down crew.
- Museum Level – New Age Cult [Whiskey Pickle]
Matthew Course, co-founder of Risky Disco presents and ode to psychedelic pioneer Alexander Shulgin with this delightful-yet-driving Italo/electro bomb.
- Godford – Non Binary Place [Pack Records]
Beautiful, otherworldly electronica that mixes elements of jungle, shoegaze, and vocal pop to excellent effect. https://orcd.co/nonbinaryplace
- ASC – Furtive [Auxiliary]
ASC continues his exploration of the fringes of techno with this spacious, atmospheric journey.
- Stereo_IMG – Apotheosis [North Of Nowhere]
Speedy, chaotic IDM influenced techno that will satisfy those looking for something unique and challenging.