Geer Ramirez has a characterised sound, melodic, deep and progressive. Since 2006 he toured the cabins and parties in Uruguay clubs like Diablito, Insomnia, Mercury, Kalu After and Vudu After Club, which has given him the opportunity to share a booth with the most renowned DJs of his country: Fernando Picon, Koolt, Alana Leis, Fernando del Guercio, Claudio Cardozo and Javier Misa among others. Since January 2014 he has visited Argentina, playing with great success at events like Next vol. 01, Progressive Night by Such, Rusty Nail, having shared the booth with Damian Gutiérrez and Mario Puccio.
His ‘Atmospherics Sound Session’ radio shows are syndicated across Germany, Spain, Argentina, Mexico and Turkey since April 2016 showcasing the sound he has sculptured over the years with influence from Sasha, John Digweed, Charlie May, Spooky among others.
Geer’s April mix submission is a testament to this. From the opening track ‘Kanna’ by Ryan Murgatroyd you know the ride you’re about endure, melodic, deep and progressive. Exactly how he describes his own sound.
01. Ryan Murgatroyd – Kanna (Original Mix)
02. Jonas Saalbach, Solok – Herzsprung (Original Mix)
03. Ryan Davis – Aeons (Original Mix)
04. Anton MAKe – Lost in Amsterdam (Original Mix)
05. Dinamica, Maxime – Mental Erasure (Stevie R Reprise Mix)
06. Dubspeeka – K130 (Original Mix)
07. Tvardovsky – Sanctuarium (Original Mix)
08. Andy Bros – Insolite Armonie 1 (Original Mix)
09. Silar – Noir Et Blanc (Highjacks Remix)
10. Dennis Cruz – Nature Boy (Original Mix)
Thursday / 9pm EST (2am BST) www.danceradio.ca
Thursday / 10pm BST www.innervisionsradio.co.uk
Friday / 7pm ART (11pm BST) www.dnaradiofm.com
Saturday / 4pm ART (8pm BST) www.nube-music.com
Saturday / 8pm UTC (3am BST) www.midnightexpressfm.com
Monday / 3pm CET (2pm BST) www.studioluxfm.com