Harris Sgourdas aka Blusoul was born in the city of Athens, Greece in 1976. He was first introduced to music at a very young age. Once he reached his teen years, he got very involved with early dance music, buying house and trance records in early 90’s, and playing them for his friends, and in small clubs. Later, he became a Radio Producer at Blue Sky 107.2 fm.
After a few years of developing his skills composing and producing tracks, he decided to pursue a degree in music technology whilst working at Virgin Mega Stores record shop as manager. Harris still managed to DJ at very known Clubs in Athens!
Blusoul has received support from many top name DJs such as Guy J, Hernan Cattaneo, Paul Oakenfold, Nick Muir, Nick Warren, Armin Van Buuren, and Marcus Schulz.
01. Slam – Eterna (John Digweed & Nick Muir Reprice)
02. Diascries – Anemones (Original Mix)
03. Enigma – Push The Limits (Original Mix)
04. B.I.G – Teardrops (Original Mix)
05. Fairmont – Sara (Nhar Rmx)
06. Sandra – Maria Magdalena (Satin Jackets & C.Jylkke Krautrock Editon Disko)
07. Tensnake – Congolal (Rework)
08. Baby D – Let Me Be Your Fantasy (Satin Jackets Rmx)
09. Daniel Fernantes – Just A Dream (Framewerk Rmx)
10. Erkka – Excommunikation (Original Mix)