Denon DJ has announced the introduction of their new LC6000 PRIME Performance Expansion Controller. With the same look, design, and feel, as the flagship SC6000 Media Player, the versatile LC6000 gives DJs a professional hardware control for the second dual-layer audio output, unlocking Engine OS powered Media Players full potential when controlling the secondary layer.
Showing its true versatility, the LC6000 PRIME is the ultimate DJ Controller for compatible DJ applications, giving DJs professional hardware control in their setup. The stunning full size 8.5” jog wheel, multi-function performance pads, 100mm dual-precision pitch fader, and navigation control grants the DJ more power and ease to be creative in the mix.
Powered and activated with just a single USB connection, the LC6000 PRIME gives ‘plug and play’ a whole new meaning in the DJ booth. Connect one or multiple units to customise your setup.
• UNIQUE POWER OF DUAL-LAYER Denon DJ has the only media player on the market that offers dual-layer playback with independent outputs for each layer. The LC6000 PRIME adds physical control over the second layer, making it easier than ever to perform using just one media player.
• PROFESSIONAL DJ CONTROLLER The LC6000’s plug and play connectivity with DJ software, provides the ultimate club experience over one or multiple software decks, further expanding creative possibilities for the professional DJ. Compatible with Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro AI & Serato DJ Pro.
• 8.5” JOG WHEEL At the heart of the LC6000 PRIME is a full size 8.5”, capacitive touch jog wheel that features a high-definition central display. This colour display shows track artwork or a custom DJ logo, layered with play head position and other essential performance information.
• EXPAND YOUR CREATIVITY Completing the creative toolset, the LC6000 PRIME has 8 robust multi-function performance pads offering Hot Cue, Loop, Roll, and Slicer for enhanced creativity and remixing ‘on-the-fly’. Alongside this, the LC6000 has a dedicated loop section and navigation control, giving DJs complete and confident control of their performance.
LC6000 PRIME | Key Features
• Dedicated sub-layer control for SC6000, SC6000M, SC5000, SC5000M PRIME Media Players
• DJ Controller for compatible applications: Virtual DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro AI & Serato DJ Pro
• Familiar look and feel from Denon DJ’s flagship SC6000 Media Player
• 8.5” jog wheel with tension adjust
• HD colour jog wheel display
• (8) Multi-function performance pads
• Dedicated loop control
• Dedicated navigation control
• 100mm dual-precision pitch fader
• Pitch Bend buttons
• Track search touch strip
• USB Powered, Plug & Play
ENGINE OS | 1.6 Update As part of the 1.6 update for the ever-evolving Engine OS, the SC range has a new stacked dual-layer waveforms display ensuring all the right information for each track is clearly displayed around the two large waveforms.
“Denon DJ has long been at the forefront of innovation in the booth and the Dual-Layer capabilities in our Media Players, giving DJs 2 dedicated audio outputs from a single unit, is just one we’re very proud of,” said Denon DJ’s Brand Marketing Manager, Jay Cunningham. “The introduction of the LC6000 PRIME means we can continue that vision by giving DJs a cost efficient, professional hardware control of the second layer to continue breaking down barriers and advancing performance creativity.”
The LC6000 will ship with an MSRP of £599.99 and is available globally in Q2 2021