Denon has announced the DP-3000NE turntable. Denon’s new flagship, premium direct drive turntable embodies its commitment to craftsmanship, and is sound mastered to allow music lovers to experience their favorite vinyl records in unforgettably clear detail.
The DP-3000NE takes advantage of the highest quality components to deliver the most accurate playback possible:
- Denon’s newly improved S-shape tonearm optimizes cartridge tracking. And with 9-millimeters of vertical height adjustment, precise vertical tracking angle (VTA) can be achieved to optimize performance and accommodate any platter mat.
- It features a beautiful dark ebony natural wood veneer over a solid high density wood cabinet matched seamlessly to the metal platter, tonearm, and controls, making a stunning visual addition to any décor. Sturdy insulator feet provide the strength and high-density required to ensure detailed, resonance-free music.
- Direct drive design delivers rotation speed that does not fluctuate, no matter the selected RPM or load, and reaches full speed almost instantly. No aging belt to be replaced.
- The DP-3000NE comes with a beautiful, crystal clear removable dust cover to protect the turntable, cartridge and records.
- The new direct drive motor spinning control board utilizes an algorithm to control the high-precision motor’s switch mode power supply, ensuring a precise, continuous voltage while eliminating any variation of speed or unwanted vibrations even for long period of use.
- Several adjustment options make the DP-3000NE tonearm ideally suited to accommodate a wide variety of MM or MC cartridge types. Adjustments include VTA, cartridge weight, anti-skating (0-3g) as well as height adjustment.
- Features selectable speeds of 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, and 78 rpm.
The DP-3000NE will be available in October 2023 at £2,299 / €2,499.