Diynamic Music will return to Amsterdam on October 15th for a special Diynamic Showcase: The Amsterdam Dance Event 2015 Edition with the whole Diynamic Family, including Solomun, Adriatique, Kollektiv Turmstrasse, H.O.S.H., Stimming, Karmon, NTFO, Thyladomid, Ost & Kjex, Magdalena, Johannes Brecht, DJ Phono, Undercatt and Roberto Calzetta & Twin Soul, will take place at Mediahaven, a film studio complex with three areas and near perfect acoustics.
The Hamburg based label brings back their annual Diynamic Showcase to Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE). It is already a beloved tradition for the Diynamic family to come to the Dutch capital in October; bringing their full artist roster, including long standing figures as well as some fresh faces to add to the mix, so there will be a few premieres at this year’s event. It is always a very special date, to which all artists look forward throughout the whole year: a family reunion, where everyone prepares special sets to showcase the very best they have to offer.
On ADE Thursday, October 15th, Diynamic will be kicking off this year’s ADE events at Loveland’s exclusive venue “Mediahaven”. It is usually a state of the art film studio located at waterfront with a beautiful view of the harbour. Mediahaven is a three-room-connected location with first-class facilities that Diynamic has inaugurated last year, and the 2015 edition will be even more refined. Two modern studios with up to 12-metre high ceilings, designed as an amphitheatre, plus an underground car park in the basement with a very grungy warehouse feel to it. One of the best features of Mediahaven is its brilliant acoustics; enhanced by the lack of any sound restrictions whatsoever you can prepare for an amazing sound experience!
Mediahaven is easy to reach, located nearby the city centre and just ten minutes by bike from Amsterdam central station.
The finest of Diynamic Music will return to Amsterdam:
• Solomun, who is about to finish his 21 event lasting “Solomun +1” residency at Pacha Ibiza
• Adriatique, who conquered Ibiza’s heart with their residencies for Circoloco at DC-10 and our very own Diynamic Outdoor events this season
• Kollektiv Turmstrasse (live), whose “Sorry I Am Late” track is one of the biggest summer anthems of 2015
• H.O.S.H., who just released 4 different remixes and his very own three-tracker “Cilantro EP”
• Stimming (live), who is actually taking a creative production break for four months to work on his new artist album and only came back for ADE
• Karmon, who has quietly prepared his studio move to get going on new productions and remixes
• NTFO, who just released their latest “Caengai EP” on their own label Jargon
• Ost & Kjex (live), who will be dropping their third album “Freedom Wig” a few days after the event and are currently on an album release tour throughout all of Europe
• Thyladomid, who dropped his much acclaimed debut album “Interstellar Destiny” at the beginning of the year, as well as a remix for Berlin based indie-sensation “ABBY”
• Magdalena who has made a big leap forward from last year, playing all around the globe at places such as Burning Man, Chicago, Brooklyn, Ibiza, Berlin, Dubai, Bali or Mumbai, to name just a few.
• Johannes Brecht (live), the latest addition to the Diynamic Music roster, known for his elaborate productions, but mostly as the producer of Henrik Schwarz’s latest album “Instruments”
• Dj Phono, who, after touring with German band “Deichkind” is back to DJing
• Undercatt, the fresh new Italian duo in the Diynamic Family, whose track “Camargo” was a small sensation last year for the up-and-comers
• Roberto Calzetta & Twin Soul (live), latest addition to Diynamic from the Netherlands