The Electronic Sound Summit has just announced the first wave of speakers as part of their 3-day Music Conference set to take place on the World Heritage site of Liverpool’s waterfront.
Firstly, Ableton, the creators of unique software and hardware for music creation and performance will be joining for a very special takeover. Friday 28th February will see a full take over of the Production stage for an evening of Talks, Workshops and Masterclasses brought to you by Certified Trainers and World-renowned Artists. Here you can expect to be immersed in the capabilities of Ableton’s products and unlock tips and techniques to improve your creative workflow and gather a taste of what’s to come over the weekend.
With the Friday shaping to be a solid start for the weekend, there’s no slowing down come Saturday and Sunday as here we’ll see Music Production Masterclasses from the legendary Crazy P immensely talented Alex Banks and the DJ Mag ‘Best of British’ nominated Elliot Adamson. The other iconic venues will be home to panels and talks that promise to share the knowledge of some of the best minds in electronic music today. You can expect expert insight on topics such as Artist Management, Utilising PR and what it means to be a great Warm-up act.
As more exciting announcements are on the horizon for 2020’s leap-year weekend, It’s certainly set to deliver a groundbreaking event for UK Dance music and the City of Liverpool.
Confirmed panellists so far…
- Ableton Berlin (Music Software & Hardware Company) Friday Launch Event Takeover
- Crazy P (Nottingham Band) DJ & Producers Masterclass: Track Breakdown
- Alex Banks (Brighton DJ) Producer Masterclass: Hardware to DAW Integration
- Elliot Adamson (Newcastle DJ) Producer Masterclass: Start to Finish
- Grahame Farmer (Director, Data Transmission) In Conversation: Mentorship in Music
- Denney (North East DJ) Producer In Conversation: Denney
- ASOK (Liverpool DJ) Producer & Label Owner – Panel: The Art of a Warm-Up DJ
- James Choi, Liverpool (Global Comms and A&R at Pirate Studios) Panel: The Art of a Warm-up DJ
- Lydia Laws (Founder, Lydia Laws PR) – In Conversation: World of PR
- Kev Willow (Liverpool DJ, Producer at Kokiri) Panel: So, You think you need a Manager
- Giaco Bridgett (London) (Artist Manager at The Cut) London Panel – ‘So, You think you need a Manager’
- Owyn Sydwell (London) (Artist Manager at Your Army Panel) Panel – ‘So, You think you need a Manager’
- Jack Broom (London) (Elevate Artist Management) Panel: Social Media – Friend or Foe?
- Caolan Savage( Liverpool DJ & Producer at Nautica) Panel: Social Media – Friend or Foe?
- Scott Robinson (Liverpool) (Warrior Sounds, Producer at Unders) Panel: Social Media – Friend or Foe?
- Anna Russell (London) (CEO at Virtual Artist Manager) Keynote: Become Desirable to the Music Business
- Jacq Liverpool (DJ, Producer & Promoter) In Conversation: Mentorship in Music