Hosted by Katie Knight who has been the face of Amnesia TV and presented events like the DJ Awards, Talktank is Mixtank’s new FREE interactive webinar series that will give you a unique opportunity to learn from the experts as Katie chats to some of the industry’s most respected individuals.
To launch the series, Katie will be joined by Erik Giusti – Music Partnerships Lead in EMEA for Facebook and Instagram – for an exclusive 90-minute interactive webinar to discuss the ways that artists, labels and brands can effectively use Facebook and Instagram to grow and engage with their audiences.
If you use Facebook or Instagram in any way – and let’s face it, you do – this is a webinar you can’t afford to miss. They will be covering a variety of topics, including:
- How to create a relationship with your fans on Facebook using the right content
- The best tools for artists and labels to use on Facebook and Instagram to connect with the right fans
- How to monetise live streams
- What a successful strategy looks like to grow audiences on Facebook and Instagram
- How to effectively use Facebook ads
- The most common mistakes artists make on Facebook (and how to avoid them)
- Examples of great Facebook content (and not-so-great content!)
- Live Q&A
Before joining Facebook where he leads on music partnership and strategic initiatives across Europe, Middle East and Africa, Erik has held marketing roles at major labels including as a Director of Digital Marketing for Capitol Records, so he knows the music industry inside-out and is the perfect person to help you understand the ways you can effectively promote your projects on Facebook and Instagram.
The webinar is 100% free to attend on Wednesday 16th December 2020, 12:00 PT / 15:00 ET / 20:00 GMT and there will be opportunities to ask Erik questions throughout the session – to reserve your place, just sign up via the Mixtank website: https://found.ee/Talktank001