World renowned DnB events brand Innovation is back with another mouth-watering event, this time in the beautiful mountains of Andorra. Taking place from March 17th for three nights, the event features skiing and snowboarding, musical thrills, amazing food and drink, igloo discos, paintball and more besides, as well as sets from legends in the game such as DJ Hype, Dillinja, Nicky Blackmarket, Harry Shotta and more.
Pas De La Casa, in Andorra, is located in the Pyrenees mountain range 2100m above sea level with access to an incredible 210km of ski slopes, the largest ski area in the Pyrenees. There is ski school for those wanting it, as well as freestyle snow park and moguls and even cross-country skiing.
Don’t fancy skiing? Get your friends together for our daytime paintball tournament in the snow, rent snowmobiles, learn to ride a dog sledge or attempt the ice-driving course or just build the biggest snowman ever. After a day on the slopes come pre-parties run between 5pm – 9pm in a dedicated ski bar and restaurant.
Pas De La Casa has many bars and restaurants serving all kinds of food for you to relax and recharge your energy ready for a night of partying in the incredible IGLOO DOME. The whole resort has FREE WIFI on all areas, as well as many shops, bars, McDonald’s, restaurants and more besides. As ever, expect the finest Innovation sound, lights and production for the most amazing party in the snow.
Full ski package includes:
3 Nights accomodation + 2 Days Lift Pass + 2 Days Ski Hire + Airport Transfers + 3 Night Festival Entry = From £240
Non ski package includes:
3 Nights Accomodation + Airport Transfers + 3 Night Festival Entry = From £190
All persons that book as a group must book the same package
8 Person apartment package: ski £240pp / non ski £190pp
7 Person apartment package: ski £245pp / non ski £195pp
6 Person apartment package: ski £250pp / non ski £200pp
5 Person apartment package: ski £255pp / non ski £205pp
4 Person apartment package: ski £260pp / non ski £210pp
2 Person apartment package: ski £270pp / non ski £220pp
Non-ski package = £20/person/night,
Ski package = £50/person/night (includes ski hire and lift pass)Transfers are also included if you book extra nights within our accommodation package.
£75/Person deposit will secure your place (balance must be fully paid by 25th february 2016)
** PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES EXCLUDE FLIGHTS**
Get set for a brand new Innovation experience… Innovation In The Snow!Get your jumpers, hats & gloves packed ready to join us. Everyone is welcome no matter if you’re an experienced skier, avid snowboarder, a beginner looking to learn, or simply want to party with us in a winter wonderland surrounded by snow & the picturesque scenery or the Pyrenees!By day the resort of Pas De La Casa, located 2100m above sea level, is your playground. Join the ski school, adventure around the 210km of pistes, ride the freestyle park, or enjoy one of the many daytime excursions, bars or restaurants. At night our unique IGLOO DOME arena will be installed with the finest Innovation sound, lights & production for the most amazing party In The Snow!
– Background DJ on the slopes at main ski lift area: 3pm – 6pm (Fri and Sat) to keep you energised Innovation will be taking over the main ski lift area with some heavy beats and bass! Come and hangout, skank in the snow and get re-energized before heading back up the slopes!
– Paint ball tournament (incl: overalls, mask, guns, ammunition) Get ready for the maddest paintball experience in the snow!…did I hear you say ARTISTS against RAVERS?
– Dog Sledge
– Ice Driving
– Who can build the biggest snowman
– Pre-party bar meet up: 6pm – 9pm (Fri and Sat) come hangout and chill with us whilst listening to some beats and bass to get you in the mood for the big night ahead.
– Free fire show bar crawl: We are negotiating a FREE early evening BAR CRAWL with a TWIST! You will be guided through the village by a troop of musical drummers then after stopping at a few bars for FREE shots, you will entertained with a jaw dropping FIRE SHOW!
– Ski school with Skii (aka Skibadee) If you wish to learn how to ski then why not attend ski school between 10am – 12 noon on Fi and Sat? You will be learning alongside self-confessed non-skier Skibadee with a few of the other artists!…There are sure to be a few giggles!
Book your flights to Toulouse (TLS) or Barcelona (BCN). Details of airlines can be found here.
Flights can also be booked going to Perpignan or Girona but we are unable to offer transfers from these airports to the resort of Pas de la Casa.
1. Travel from London to paris by Eurostar – www.eurostar.com.
3. Get the bus from l’hospitalet station forecourt to Pas de la Casa, Andorra.
Please check here for detailed directions on getting to Andorra by train.
BY CAR / FERRY
Drive to Portsmouth and get a ferry going to Cherbourg, Then onward to Pas de la Casa in Andorra (takes around 14 hours door to door)