29 / 30 / 31 DECEMBER 2015
Glenworth Valley, NSW, Australia
JON HOPKINS | FOUR TET | ÂME
DANIEL AVERY | MOTOR CITY DRUM ENSEMBLE
BEN UFO | PROSUMER | ANNA LUNOE | HAYDEN JAMES
TOUCH SENSITIVE | WILL SAUL | GRIZZLY
+ many many more
● LOST FEAST: A 3 course meal prepared by UK fine dining chef Simon Sutcliffe banquet-style on lavishly decorated long tables; expect spit roasts and tropics-inspired, locally-sourced fare whilst a private band entertains throughout the decadent experience! just don’t forget to prep a witty toast.
● GLAMPING: Bohemian decor within tall teepees and whimsical belle tents shaped like delicious hershey kisses for you to sneak your danced-out bod away for some sweet rest. almost sold out, so waste no time.
● YOGA: Teaming up with the vinyasa yoga greats of Power Living Australia as well as a few hand-selected yogi legends, our holistic Shambala tent will be emanating such authentic, good vibes you will surely be enticed over for a shift of body, mind, & soul.
● WORKSHOPS & CEREMONIES: Shambala offers you the rare chance to connect with mystical wizards and earthly goddesses, who come to share a bit of their magic. make time for a cacao ceremony, chakra cleansing, sacred geometry, and New Year’s intention setting.
● ART : We have an inbox full of extravagant proposals from creative folk across Australia and will soon choose a few to come to life at Lost Paradise. come with a healthy curiosity to explore what our tribe has come up with.
● SPA: Tranquil as ever, the Lost Paradise spa will be a solace of massage, a cleanse of your over-active pores by organic facial, or even style you out with some cornrows. we have most definitely got your back.
● BARS: A few swanky imbibing environments ranging from lounge-style daybeds by the creek to a bespoke garden bar with craft beers on tap to help you quench that holiday thirst.
● ADVENTURE: Maybe you thought you were attending a music festival, au contraire. this is a full service experience of a lifetime, and we don’t want your froth levels to fall below “fucking fantabulous” once. book quad biking, horse back riding, kayaking, abseiling, and even LASER TAG, and confuse the folks at home scrolling your feed with a few adventure pics dispersed between amazing DJ sets and dance-offs.
● PARADISE KIDS: A VIP service for the littlest of our Lost Paradise tribe, you can bring your cheeky cherubs to be entertained with giant bubbles and face painting for free all morning and for a small fee for afternoon & evening sessions.
● CIRCUS: We have pull strings and distracted officials to secure our very own big top to entertain with daring trapeze and clown acts and in a sly move to recruit our tribe to run away and join their clan, there is even opportunity to take a few classes and have a go with the circus equipment.
● CABINET OF CURIOSITIES: As the sun sets, our circus tent transforms into a debaucherous cabaret, where quirky carnies, burlesque dancers, and other outlandish characters come out to play for a nightly melange of outlandish, never-before-seen performances.
● FANCY DRESS: Call up grandma, ring your old dance teacher, or swing through Snog the Frog to prepare a most artistic look for our New Year’s Eve day of fancy dress. if your look makes us weak in the knees with joy and pride, we shall award you free tickets to Lost Paradise 2016.
● SKINNY DIP: Sleep nude, so when you wake up at 10:55 am New Year’s Eve you can frolic for the creek to impress the naked mob with a graceful cannonball.
Final Release tickets on sale for $319 each plus booking fee available here!