This week’s ‘Mix of the Week’ comes from Pleizel and is taken from his mix for Max Cooper’s incredible Mesh series.
İzel Baybars, known as Pleizel, was born in Istanbul, Turkey. An emerging sound designer and composer. Pleizel has constructed music for TV series, movies, digital media, immersive spaces and live events.
Words about the artwork used for his mix:
“This artwork was generated by Midjourney’s AI. After I finished the set I started to listen to the recording again. At the moment I created the keywords of some emotions and objects which reach to my mind. While I was listening to the set, I felt myself in microcosmos of the macro universe. So then I imagined human cells which are made from Nebulae and here is the result.”
1. Francesco Tristano – Ritornello (Ed Carlsen Remix) – (Sony Music)
2. Pleizel ft. Aither – Sabır (unreleased)
3. Aither – Proof – (unreleased)
4. Franky Was – Get Me High – (Ministry of Sound)
5. FJAAK – VERSION 18.104.22.168 – (FJAAK)
6. Sorrow – Chronicle – (Fent Plates)
7. Lapalux ft. JFDR – Thin Air – (Brainfeeder)
8. Rival Consoles – Unfolding (Erased Tapes Records)
9. Tale Of Us – Silent Space (R&S Records)
10. Pleizel – Pneuma (Future Forward Music)
11. Pleizel ft. Aither – ID (live) – (unreleased)
12. Pleizel – Surrender To The Unknown – (Fomalhaut)