While designed to be paired with what it claimed is the smallest wireless microphone system in the world, the Lavalier GO will work with most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
The new microphone features a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional capsule and promises “crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent”.
Lavalier GO is shipping now and is now shipping and will be hitting stores very soon for $79.
Lavalier GO features:
- Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Optimised for use with the Røde Wireless GO
- Works with almost any device with 3.5mm TRS mic input
- Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch