Denon DJ has announced the upcoming release of the brand new PRIME 4+, a 4-deck standalone DJ controller featuring world-first Stems separation technology so DJs can isolate vocals or instruments with the tap of a finger.
The PRIME4+ brings next-level features to the world’s most powerful standalone DJ system, including a new refined look, unrivaled streaming music accessibility, new dynamic FX options, 10 percent larger jog wheel surface, and takes full advantage of the latest Engine DJ 3.1 update features including its all-new Touch FX and new Main FX offerings.
In a long-awaited industry-first, the PRIME 4+ will bring the dynamic creative power of Stems to a standalone DJ controller without needing a laptop. Stems engine Stems Efficient by Berlin-based developer zplane.development, will give DJs using the PRIME 4+ the power to isolate vocals or instrumentals with a tap of the finger. PRIME 4+ users will be the first to have access to the Stems program beta and will be able to use the program within the next three months.
The PRIME 4+ standalone device takes full advantage of the ever-evolving Engine DJ OS and its most recent 3.1 update. boasts an enhanced dynamic FX suite with over 25 fully customizable Main FX and 4 dynamic, knob-controlled Sweep FX to unleash your mixing potential. The two dedicated Main FX sections feature dedicated OLED displays, knobs, and buttons to dial in and manipulate the frequency, parameters, beat division, and wet/dry mix of the selected FX. The new expressive Touch FX transforms the 10.1” touchscreen into an XY controller for interactive touchscreen audio manipulation.
With unmatched professional features and rugged build quality, PRIME 4+ has been designed by working DJs, for working DJs. The PRIME 4+ will be available for purchase globally on June 29. Pricing for the PRIME 4+ is $2199 US MAP, €2599, and UK £2299.
PRIME 4+ FEATURES:
- 4-Deck standalone DJ controller for computer-free DJ performances
- 10.1-inch HD multi-touch display
- Wi-Fi music streaming for access to millions of tracks from Amazon Music Unlimited, TIDAL, Beatsource, Beatport, Soundcloud GO+, Dropbox
- Embedded Sampler with 16 pad-triggered sample slots, volume control, and output routing
- First-ever standalone Stems functionality for real-time vocal and instrument isolation (beta 2023)
- Touch FX for interactive touchscreen audio manipulation
- 26 Main FX with OLED displays and parameter controls
- 4 dynamic, knob-controlled Sweep FX (combinable with Main FX)
- Embedded lighting control for automatic and customized DMX, Philips Hue, and Nanoleaf light shows
- (4) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback
- Engine Remote Desktop for wireless access to computer-based music library • On-board song analysis for streaming tracks and saved media
- 16 performance pads with Hot Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll, Sampler, Slicer, and Slicer Loop modes
- Rugged metal chassis and steel knob stems for ultimate reliability
- Dedicated XLR Zone output with EQ and volume control for sending playlists and tracks to a separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music on-board
- 6-inch metal jog wheel with expanded touch surface, assignable color, and center HD displays for album art
- (4) assignable input channels for Line/Phono external media sources
- (2) dedicated ¼” XLR combination inputs for microphones with level, EQ, Talkover, and Echo controls
- Internal audio recorder for capturing live performances
- Fully customizable crossfader with curve control knob, channel assignment switches, and Fader Start • StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio • USB keyboard support
- Computer Mode for use as a controller for Serato DJ Pro (hardware unlocks) and Virtual DJ (license required).