I have been interested in music for as long as I can remember. Growing up listening to artist like The Doors, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Paradise Lost. I slowly developed my taste in music and came in contact with electronic dance music around the age of 16. Attending big techno parties and seeing DJ behind the decks and the energy they send out I knew this was something I wanted to do, and from then on it became a big part of my life.
My journey started out as a techno DJ; during that time I mastered the skills that were needed to be a DJ. Everything was still vinyl at that time and I remember my first decks to be the kind that drives the spinning plate with an elastic band. After three years of playing raw pounding techno at established parties and playing beside artists like DJ Rush, Claude Young and Marco Bailey my taste in music was changing and I went looking for new horizons. I found the answers I was looking for in the more psychedelic and progressive scene to which I was introduced at the end of 2001.
Nowadays having played at festivals like Vuuv (ger), Indian Spirit (ger), Tshitraka (ger), The Experience (Thailand), Blackmoon (Thailand), Tomorrowland (Bel), my DJ -bag is stashed with a wide selection of music, ranging in styles going from tech/deep house, minimal, progressive house to psychedelic progressive. The art to me is playing the right track at the right time and keeping everything interesting by adding effects and loops to the tracks you’re playing.
I play with the laptop now, and I do this because for me, that way, the possibilities for creativity are endless and having done also some production work my sets are now a kind of semi live, what I mean by that is that I don’t play my own music (except for a couple a tracks here and there) but I do try to make tracks different on the fly by playing them loop based, cutting out parts and adding extra samples and effects, which gives me a lot of freedom for creativity right there and then on the spot.
01. Lose Control (Teenage Mutants Remix) – Niko Schwind, Kellerkind
02. Flash of Light feat. Roisin Murphy (Tale Of Us & Mind Against Remix) – Brigante, Luca C
03. Surrender (Original Mix) – Anja Schneider
04. Shap Shoy (D-Nox & Beckers Remix) – Tom Hades
05. Beach Walk (Original Mix) – Basti Grub
06. Control Me (Toky Remix) – S.K.A.M.
07. Gruebel Duebel (Greenville Massive Remix) – Schlepp Geist
08. Tell Me More (Original Mix) – Volkoder
09. So Good (Teenage Mutants Remix) – Round Table Knight
10. Sleazy Promise (Original Mix) – Trav & Volta
11. Stuck With You (Dakin Auret Remix) – Saccao
12. El Matematico (Dirty Doering Remix) – Smash TV
13. Pirates Games (Original Mix) – Animal Trainer
14. Confusion (Original Mix) – Beckers, D-Nox
15. Endless Summer feat. Bon Homme (Original Mix) – Terranova
16. It’s Over (End Title) (Original Mix) – Jay Lumen
17. Cold Days (Original Mix) – Patrick Podage
18. Acid Skin (Original Mix) – Toky
19. Sincerity (Original Mix) – Toky
20. Rain Before Dawn (Original Mix) – Just Emma
21. Our Music feat. Otoridia (&ME Remix) – Animal Trainer
22. Mental (Original Mix) – Animal Trainer
23. Advance Panorama (Original Mix) – Christian Fischer
24. Klyftamon (Original Mix) – Henrik B