Decoded Magazine is growing and we are looking for three UK based Business Development Managers (South, Midlands and North territories) to help us reach our new direction and expansion. Initially as an on-going casual bases, suitable for an already established music industry professional, with a view to full time in 2019.
We are looking for someone who is willing to hit the ground running, utilising their own established contacts, as well as our vast database to drive sales, media partnerships and branded content across the UK division of Decoded Magazine.
Responsibilities Of Role
• Drive an effective process and programme of identifying and cultivating potential customers.
• Developing and managing a prospect database and developing sales aids
• Generating new potential businesses opportunities for face to face, phone or virtual contact.
• Developing CRM campaigns for potential customer.
• Creating and managing sales aids (show reels, photo library, case history material) as needed.
• Managing sponsorship opportunities.
• Present at trade shows and events and any relevant industry awards.
• Attend new business meeting and pre-pitch team meetings, as required.
Skills And Experience Preferred
• Commercially and creatively minded
• Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and commercial relationship building experience.
• Strong organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, time management, and meeting stretching deadlines.
• Strong communications skills – verbal and written.
• Knowledgeable and passionate about the client’s business, and how marketing can contribute to its success.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work remotely
• Strong understanding of the electronic music industry and associated pathways (ie: leisure, music technology)
Renumeration: Commission based (high percentage)
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th Nov.
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.