zenAud.io has made its previously Mac-only ALK2 looping software available to PC users.
The ALK2 is tailored for live performances. As a looper, the software loops and layers your live sounds over one another. It also doubles up as a sequencer that gives you a bird’s-eye view of your composition, letting you draw, rearrange, copy, cut and paste loops with ease.
Here are other key features:
- Support for audio, MIDI looping
- Support for VST/AU plug-ins lets you port over instruments/effects
- Panic mode that plays a reference version of a loop when engaged
- Pitch shifts
- Ability to edit offset values of audio, MIDI loops
- Variety of MIDI control and automation choices