Finally, after some years in the dark the all-new FilterGrizzly 2 is available as free filter VST plugin! Rich on character and warmth, the completely overworked filter module is loaded with a tube-based filter drive unit for saturation, followed by an analog modelled 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter with a passive controlled feedback circuit! The FilterGrizzly2 gives you nearly one-to-one the filter of the upcoming MonoGrizzly 2 synthesizer, all informations about that you can find here: blog/coming-soon-monogrizzly2
All samples in the demo are taken from the SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3 sample pack!
– 2x oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithm
– tube-based filter drive unit
– classic analog ladder filter design
– 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter
– passive controlled feedback circuit
– new GUI with 2 different skins
VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows
Note: FilterGrizzly 2 could maybe work via Jbrigde in a 64-bit DAW, but we don`t guarantee that.
Win32 compatible OS with SSE2-supporting CPU (or higher)